Thursday 28 April 2016

Festival Fancy Dress with Tickled Pink and Hogsozzle 2016

Festivals are the best excuse I've found as a grown-up to dress up and this year, I'm going full throttle :) Our first camping festival of the year is 30 days away and this year I am working with the guys at Hogsozzle to share posts and inspiration around their festival fancy dress theme! I've been collecting inspiration around the remit of 'Childhood Dreams' over the last few weeks. I'm thinking unicorns, wings, mermaid sparkle and rainbows...I'm going to share some of my most coveted wishlist items here...links below the images where purchasable!




Sequin Leggings / Sequin Playsuit - Rosa Bloom
Feathered Cape / Embroidered Jacket- FeathersAndThreadUK on Etsy



Red Indian Make-Up - Original Source (DIY)
Unicorn Make-Up - Tumblr
Beaded Headband - Asian Wedding Ideas
Butterfly Wings - CostureroReal on Etsy



Unicorn Onesie - Tickled Pink
Flower Wings - Inspiration from here
Happy Camper Tank - Teesandtankyou on Etsy
Rainbow Maxi Skirt - Free People




Moon Phase Leggings - WhiskeyDogWares on Etsy
Starry Boots - Modcloth
Galaxy Print Shorts- Coquetry Clothing on Etsy
Body Harness - Iron Oxide on Etsy

I've just shared a sneaky look at my first-night fancy dress for Hogsozzle over on my instagram - keep an eye out as I add to my costume with some fun DIY's over the next few weeks. I'm working with Tickled Pink Fancy Dress and the Hogsozzle organisers to bring you loads more fancy dress inspiration in the run up to the festival season. Share your ideas on social media with the hashtag #festivalfancydress! I can't wait to get on the road with The Turner Brothers and start the rum-soaked, sunshiny, field-living dress-up fun. 

Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Similiar Posts...