Monday 17 September 2012

Sweet Shop Love

I treated myself to a visit to my very favourite sweet shop at lunchtime today, and snapped a few cheeky Instagram photos whilst I was drooling.

I mostly try and avoid eating sweets, they are bad for you and stuff. But I'm a sucker for penny sweets <3


Those fizzy peaches are a dream...


I can't imagine a day when I might need a big blue marshmallow. But I'm sure it will be a great one.


These lollipops last forever...


This isn't really a thing over here and I'm not sure what I would do with it...pancakes? Ice cream? Toast?

 
Too many choices. I went for dewdrops and apple bon bons.
 
 
I'd love it if you followed me on Instagram. My name on there is @katyclouds.
 
Have a sweet day x

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, I followed your comment from Something Sweet to here and now I see why you say you love sweets too much! I do too and am completely drooling. Yeah, there's no way I could ever go Paleo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love sweet shops! yum yum yum xx

    ReplyDelete

Similiar Posts...