Monday 16 July 2012

Ombre French Manicure

This weekend I wanted a bit more of a natural look after a week of changing up my nails every day.

I actually saw a few like this on Pintrest and thought they were cute, so I gave it a go using the same technique as I did in this tutorial.


I think they look okay but I seriously need to sort out my cuticles, and I know my lengths are mismatched. I'm going to do something about it tonight. Unless I get distracted by fruity cocktails and watching Ice Age with small fidgety people.

5 comments:

  1. Aww I've never seen it done this way, only where each nail is painted a different color as a whole and fades from finger to finger. Love this way!
    Check out my blog and follow back on bloglovin' if you'd like!
    Drey - HIGHDOLLARHIPPIE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Def an easy way to get a French mani at home! =)

    ReplyDelete

Similiar Posts...