Tuesday 26 June 2012

Tuesday Loves

Hi :-)

I am going to start a new series of links and images from the web that I want share :-) I often don't have much time in the week to blog, as I work a 9 hour job and also have a little boy and a life and a dog and all those other things that people tend to have...I haven't shared any pictures of my dog but I will soon. I warn you, she's a zombie-eyed beast.

I've been totally obsessed with nail tutorials on Pintrest;


This one is by me :-)


I just bought a new metallic gold from Barry M, so I can't wait to try this



Every time I have tried this effect it goes everywhere.  need to perfect my technique and love these colours


I'm tempted to try and make my own polish like this, using leftover glitter and bits, pretty huh?

I love the colour combo here

Follow me on Pintrest if you like these, I'm always pinning fun nail tutorials. Later on this week I will post the next stage in my twitter course, I've gone a little off-schedule but I promise the full course will be up in no time :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Similiar Posts...